Questions & Comments

I GOT THE CALL!!!! ( THANK YOU FCC!!!!!)

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010




I have been a member of FREE Charity Cars since July 7,2009 and have worked very hard to get the word out about this great charity and after all that hard work and spending many many hours voting, supporting, and promoting this charity i received the call that i am getting a car :-) I'm getting a 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue!! I'm very excited and so happy for this wonderful opportunity!! Thank You FCC and all my wonderful loyal friends who voted for me and were there for me when i needed them most....I have made another family at freecharitycars.org and will be forever great full to all of them. I will continue to vote and promote FCC because i truly believe in them and what they are doing!! Once again Thank you FCC for giving me this blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP