Questions & Comments

To all my loyal friends :-)

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010


I want to wish all my wonderful friends a great 2010!!! I hope this new year brings you all the best of luck and i hope all your dreams come true!! To all of you that have not gotten a car yet just remember stay strong and keep voting and promoting and one day maybe even soon it could be you receiving the call! For all new members that need help on how the site works and how to promote please feel free to ask me or any other high ranking members we are all here to help each other. So don't give up if you haven't received a car yet, your day will come just stay strong!! I'm here for all of you anytime, Have a great 2010 and remember PUBLICITY= CARS. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP