Questions & Comments

Help Promote FreeCharityCars.org!!

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009

Please everyone that reads this blog tell everyone you know about FreeCharityCars.org...we really need to let the world know about this great charity!! They help so many hard working deserving people, now we have to help them to get publicity so that they will recieve more car donations!!! the more donations they get the more people they can help. In my previous posts ive given all the information about freecharitycars.org now its time to get everyones help with getting this charity known throughout the US!!

2 comments:

SwaylaC November 16, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

Hi, My name is Swayla C and I live in Silver City,NM. I have been a Member of freecharitycars.org for some time now. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I think it is a wonderful Organization That is doing there best to help all the struggling needy families across America obtain car ownership which indeed can be a life changing experience.
I believe that if we all help to get the word out and do what we can to promote FCC throughout the U S A, that we will all get the help that we need.
I myself am doing all I can to get FCC promoted in My Town as well as in the entire State Of New Mexico. Together we can make a difference so lets help FCC so they can help all of us.

mariaadams December 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

FREE CHARITY CARS IS A WOUNDERFUL ORGANIZATION THAT HELPS PEOPLE IN NEED GET THE TRANSPORTATION THAT THEY NEED AND MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE PLEASE HELP FREECHARITYCARS.ORG AND BE APART OF MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE FOR FAMILIES IN NEED. THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND GOD BLESS.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP